Get your foursome together for TriCity Family Services’ Golf Outing! Show your support for mental health and come play the green(s) at Prairie Landing Golf Club, voted by Golf Advisor as the #2 top public golf course in Illinois.
Event includes: 18 holes of golf, on-course golf games, lunch, raffles, dinner, program, and awards.
All proceeds benefit TriCity Family Services, a 50-year trusted community partner that provides counseling services and mental health programs for all ages and income levels.
When: Monday, June 24, 2019 (Shotgun start 12:30pm)
Where: Prairie Landing Golf Club, 2325 Longest Drive, West Chicago
Early-Bird Golfer Registration: $165 per golfer*
Early-Bird Foursome Registration: $660*
*Early-bird discount good until May 27. Starting May 28, rates increase to $185/golfer and $740/foursome.
Dinner Only: $50 per person
GOLF GAMES PACKAGE $40 per Golfer (Online)
- Mulligans: 2 mulligans per golfer $20 (max of 8 mulligans per foursome)
- Inside the Ropes/Circle game: $10 per golfer - Prize is 3 raffle tickets.
- Putting Contest: $10 per golfer - One chance at a 10' putt to get into Final Putt-Off. Final Putt-Off is a 15' Putt for 5 raffle tickets.
- String: $20 per foursome for 8 feet of string ($5 per golfer)
- Designated Driver: $20 per foursome ($5 per golfer)
Package Price Per Player is $40 if purchased online as a foursome. Package Price will be $50 Per Player at the door.