Proof of Residency
If you do not have a current Wyoming Driver’s License or a current Wyoming Identification card, the following information must be provided.
Failure to provide this information shall result in the denial of a license being issued. Please provide an answer to ONE of the following: Click the button below.
1. I, or the person for whom I am applying (Resident applicant under the age 18) have resided at the following address(es) for the past one (1) year immediately preceding the date of this application.
2. Current or last Wyoming School attended.
3. I was a resident of Wyoming at the time I entered the military and have continued serving in active military duty, AND I have no claim of residency in any other state for any purpose AND I have maintained my voter registration in Wyoming.
4. I was stationed in Wyoming for ninety (90) days or more but was NOT a Wyoming resident when I entered the military, AND am currently an active member of the military, AND I have made no claim of residency in any other state territory or country for any purpose.
5. If Active Duty Military, I hereby certify under penalty of purjury that the United States ____(Branch) has permanently stationed me at ____(Station) Wyoming as of ____(date) and I am prepared to produce a copy of the Official Orders upon request.
6. If a minor dependent, name of parent or legal guardian who is a Wyoming Resident.
Under penalty of prosecution, I swear or affirm that the information given by me on this application is true and correct. I swear, under penalty of prosecution, that I am a Wyoming Resident as defined in W.S. 23-1-102(a)(x)(xv) and 23-1-107 and have been domiciled in Wyoming for not less than one (1) year and have not claimed residency elsewhere for any purpose during the one (1) year immediately preceding the date of application for this license.