Welcome to TLU Community Music Academy Fall 2023 General Registration! Registration for the Fall is NOW CLOSED.
This registration form is for:
* ALL LEVEL 2 CLASSES (Students who have completed Level 1 Violin, Cello, and Guitar)
* ALL ORCHESTRA CLASSES (Beginning, Chamber, and CMA Performers)
* ALL CHOIR CLASSES (Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced)
* ALL PRIVATE LESSONS (Students MUST confirm scheduling with Private Instructor BEFORE registering)
Separate registration forms must be completed for each student.
* Students NEW to the CMA wishing to register for a Level 1 Beginning String Class need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
Registration will be open from Aug. 1 through Aug. 19. Instrument check-out takes place Aug. 15 and 17 by classes. A schedule will be sent to classes regarding check-out. All classes begin the week of Aug. 21. Class calendars will be emailed out, or may be found on our website at www.tlucma.org, along with schedules and syllabi.
Please contact us with any questions before registering and paying through this form. This form requires you pay in full using a credit card or e-check. If you wish to pay by check or money order, please fill out this form (except for the payment information), print and mail in your completed form with payment. In some cases it may be possible to arrange payment in installments. CLICK HERE to see if you qualify for a scholarship towards tuition fee. If you qualify for a scholarship, you may contact email@example.com for info and code.
Please continue to check our website for any revisions and updates.
Please be aware that classes may be cancelled or combined depending on enrollment.
LEVEL 2 LINDENBAUM OUTREACH STRING CLASSES
● Select the class that you will attend (same campus as Level 1 please)
● Classes are open to students previously enrolled in Level 1 during 2022-23, or with instructor recommendation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
● Students wishing to move to a higher level, or students new to the CMA, must audition for classes above Beginning Orchestra or Choir.
● Students must request an audition time. Students are responsible for accessing the
audition material (linked in next two bullets). Please contact email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your
audition time for orchestra and/or choir.
● Youth Orchestra Auditions will be August 8. Students who have been in the Beginning
Orchestra or Chamber Orchestra are eligible to audition, or students with instructor
recommendation. Materials for auditions may be found HERE.
● Our Intermediate and Advanced Choirs are open to 4th-12th grade. These auditioned choirs
are open to current Choir members, or new students with choral background. Youth Choir
Auditions will be held Aug. 10. Materials for the audition may be found HERE.