Why Donate to Global Talent
- Restore hope and dignity: Many immigrants and refugees have survived enormous upheaval and face barriers to building their professional careers in the United States. Your investment helps these New Americans utilize their education, skills and talents to contribute to their families, local employers and the community.
- Make a tangible difference: Global Talent has placed 79 immigrants and refugees into professional jobs with local employers, with a $24K average income gain and $1.5M+ incremental economic impact annually.
- Support ongoing change in the community: Global Talent alumni have gone on to become community leaders, mentors to other immigrants and refugees, and even local employers themselves.
- Create a more diverse, vibrant and talented workforce in Idaho: Global Talent's skilled candidates fill high-demand positions and bring unparalleled commitment, global perspective, and multiple languages to local employers.
Your Donation Directly Supports
- Training and coaching to prepare professional resumes and cover letters
- Interview preparation and 1:1 career coaching
- Outreach to local employers
- Global Talent hosted networking and mock interview events with local employers and volunteers
Global Talent also accepts stock donations and legacy gifts. For more information, please contact Ashley Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Global Talent is a program of Jannus, Inc. 501(c)(3) and all donations are tax deductible.