Young Families: Bop With Us! Indoors
Bop with Us! Indoors
A Young Families Music Class (for children under 4 and their parent/adult caregiver)
Tuesdays, November 30, December 7 and December 14
4:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Members: $30 per session | Non-members: $40 per session
Join us for 35 minutes of music and educational fun, followed by ten minutes of free play. Class materials will be provided by the temple to families and will be labeled for ongoing personal use by each child. Children must be accompanied by a caregiver/parent. Bop With Us will be indoors for the remainder of the year. Enter through 10 East 66th Street.
Classes will be limited, with social distancing required. Please note the health guidelines here:
COVID Safety Precautions:
- All caregivers/parents MUST show proof of vaccination, wear a mask and maintain six-foot social distancing throughout the program.
- Any child over the age of two MUST wear a mask throughout the program.
- Social distancing is encouraged by all.
- If a child or caregiver does not feel well or exhibits any signs of COVID, they may not attend the program.
- Prior to the program, a health screening questionnaire will be completed electronically.
- Temperature checks will be done for all program participants upon entry to the temple.
- If a child or caregiver/parent who is registered for the program becomes ill with COVID, the temple expects to be notified as soon as possible. Working with our medical advisor, we will confirm and communicate with other program participants if an exposure has occurred and will provide any recommended next steps for participants.
- All teachers of the program will remain masked at all times and they are fully vaccinated.
If you would like to sign up to receive Young Families emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.