Diocese of Youngstown Communications Collection
Our Mission is to invite people into a relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church.
We seek to echo the Catholic faith in the six counties of the Diocese of Youngstown. We amplify the voice, plans and priorities of the diocese by utilizing multimedia and a wide range of communication strategies. We proclaim the Gospel, build up the Body of Christ, practice authentic dialogue and support the work of the Church, in a spirit of truth, transparency and consistency.
Our new diocesan Communications initiatives will shine a light on the good news of our Catholic community in every county of our diocese, including through:
- The Catholic Echo - a new magazine and multimedia website at catholicecho.org.
- Contemporary social media studio that will help us produce videos, podcasts and more.
- Our diocesan Communications Department also provides necessary publicity and information services to parishes and diocesan offices.
- Outreach to younger Catholics and those who are searching for good news.
- Critical services to the homebound, including the recorded Sunday Mass and radio and television ministry.
Thank you for your gift!