Temple Emanu-El welcomes all who wish to participate in Jewish life; in order to make temple membership more accessible to young professionals, we offer an introductory membership for individuals and couples in their 20s and 30s. Please select the appropriate membership below.
Please note that your membership application is not complete until you have also submitted a Membership Application Form.
Financial means should never be a barrier to membership, so please contact the Membership Department if you need to make special payment arrangements or to request a reduction in dues.
Young Professionals (Ages 21 to 25)
$180 for individual households | $360 for two-adult households
Young Professionals (Ages 26 to 29)
First year only - $180 for individual households | $360 for two-adult households
Young Professionals (Ages 30 to 35)
First year only - $360 for individual households | $720 for two-adult households
Young Professionals (Ages 36 to 39)
First year only - $500 for individual households | $1,000 for two-adult households
- High Holy Day Tickets to Shir Chadash and Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur Morning Formal Services
- Complimentary entry to Streicker Outreach Young Professional Events
- Invitation to participate in all member receptions, programs and events, including Young Member Circle events
- Member pricing for Streicker Center events
- Member discounts on Skirball Academy classes
Does not include:
- Member discount for Nursery School or Religious School tuition
- Please note that additional fees for lifecycle events may apply