Monday, February 3-6, 2020
Take a journey with The Women’s Auxiliary of Congregation Emanu-El of New York City to Canyon Ranch. Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts, provides an incredible, one-of-a-kind experience that truly offers something for everyone, and this makes us a great choice for a group. Opportunities here range from rest and relaxation to exploring personal potential – all in a serene setting of casual luxury and natural beauty.
The rates include:
- Gracious accommodations with thoughtful amenities to surround you in comfort
- All meals provided, from lunch on arrival day to lunch on departure day – fresh gourmet creations combining great taste and nutrition
- Always available healthy, delicious snacks
- Full use of spectacular facilities, including indoor & outdoor pools and tennis & sports courts
- A selection of more than 40 daily fitness activities for all levels and interests
- A seasonal selection of outdoor sports activities including hiking, biking and canoeing
- One-Night – a $160 resort credit toward spa, sports or integrative wellness services
- Two-Nights - a $320 resort credit toward spa, sports or integrative wellness services
- Three-Nights – a $480 resort credit toward spa, sports or integrative wellness services
- Health and fitness assessment
- Thought-provoking presentations by our wellness experts and Lunch & Learn in our Demo Kitchen offered daily
- Round-trip transfers from Hartford or Albany airports or the Albany train station
- Complimentary valet parking
- Resort Amenities Fee* and all applicable taxes
- Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort
Please Note: Guests are welcome to arrive as early as 8:00am on arrival day and depart as late as 5:00pm (Check out is at 12 pm) on departure day. This allows everyone to maximize their time with us.
In the drop down box below, please select 1 for 1 night, 2 for 2 nights or 3 for 3 nights for Single or Double Occupancy.