Parenting with Presence
Register now for the 11/02/19 presentation from 9:15-10:45 AM, at GENEVA MIDDLE SCHOOL SOUTH, 1415 Viking Drive, Geneva*: “Parenting with Presence” by Courtnay Ozanne, M.S.Ed.- Master of Science in Education, Mindful Teacher Certification through Mindful Schools, 200-Hour Yoga Certification, Special Education Teacher, and Parent.
Have you ever . . .
- “Lost it” with your child and regretted it later?
- Wanted to take a holiday from parenting and then felt guilty for feeling that?
- Felt like you weren’t doing enough as a parent?
To be fully present for our children, we need to first learn how to be fully present for ourselves. When we learn how to take a pause and observe our feelings, we can make better parenting choices.
Practice in the presentation & return home with . . .
- Several tools to self-regulate and connect more deeply with loved ones
- Simple ways to introduce the techniques to children of all ages and ability levels
“The greatest gift we can give our children is our presence, and presence has to be practiced.” - Courtnay Ozanne