2023/2024 Trinity Transportation
Trinity High School provides bus service for current Trinity students to and from a variety of city and suburban locations.
Trinity transportation fees are $850.00 for grade school and community parking lot locations, and $600.00 for Metra and CTA train stations; fees include round-trip service for the entire year. We are asking families for an early commitment to ensure that seating will be available for all students so we can solidify routes as soon as possible. Please fill out the information below, with a $50.00 deposit, to reserve your place. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-453-8342. Please note that routes do sell out. Spaces will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
After your initial deposit, we ask that the first payment of ½ of the balance be returned by 9/1/2023. The final payment is due by 12/1/2023.
2023-2024 Proposed Bus Route
- Norwood Park Train Station – Northwest Highway and Raven
- St. Thecla – 6323 N. Newcastle - Between Harlem and Milwaukee on Devon
- Park Ridge - Devon and Canfield
- St. Eugene - Canfield and Foster
- Taft High School - PM Drop-off only
- Norwood Gospel Church - Corner of Foster and Nagle
- Fuller’s Car Wash – Nagle & Gunnison
- Elmwood Park Metra Station - 7500 W. Grand Avenue (Gazebo) - Milwaukee West Line/Elgin
- Burger King - Narragansett & Irving
- St. Priscilla - 7001 W. Addison (across from school) Sayre and Addison
- Narragansett and Archer Avenue – (MB Bank)
- Archer and Harlem - (Walgreen’s Parking Lot)
- Berwyn – Oak Park Avenue and Cermak
- Bridgeport – Archer and Halsted and Nativity of our Lord Parish
- Van Buren & Oak Park
- Oak Park Metra Station – Geneva Line
- CTA Green Line – Harlem Stop
- Westchester – Near Wolf and 31st - (Taco Bell)
- Riverside Metra Station – Burlington Line
Please note that if there is not enough interest in a particular location, or greater interest in a location not listed, we may reroute the locations to best serve our population.
You will be sent a confirmation of the routes and times in August.