Living Christ in Your Marriage is the theme for our one day of formation for couples. Join Jim Schellman as he reflects on how to deepen your marriage covenant in Jesus Christ. Inspired by the Catechumenal Model of adult formation, couples will:
- Focus their hopes, dreams, worries, and sufferings on Christ, the source of life and true growth in marriage
- Discover how their lived experience of marriage is nurtured through the wisdom of the Church’s living and life-giving teachings on the sacrament of marriage
- Share in the wisdom of other couples living Christ in their marriage
- Deepen their adult theological reflection skills on the remarkable covenant of Christian marriage
- Experience Sunday Eucharist as the weekly, life-giving renewal of their marriage commitment
The full day of workshop will be held at Immaculata Center, 1408 Carmel Drive, Lafayette on Saturday, February 4, 2017 from 9:00am-4:00pm. Pre-registration is required by January 20, 2017.
The cost of the retreat is $75 which will include your lunch and all supplies.