Each year, Becky's Place serves over 100 homeless women and children. Our goal is to provide shelter and create hope while providing the support and services needed to help women set and achieve goals, moving them toward education, employment and permanent housing.
- $25 provides a child with pants, shirts, socks and undergarments
- $50 provides materials to help a child process trauma through play therapy
- $100 provides school clothes and supplies for two children at Becky's Place
- $250 provides resources for a Becky's Place resident to obtain her GED and find stable employment
- $500 provides counseling for a mother and her children during a three-month stay at Becky's Place
Thank you for choosing to support Becky’s Place shelter for homeless women and children.