Providing help. Creating hope. Serving all. That's what Catholic Charities Bloomington has been doing since 1983. Each year, we serve about 1,000 children and adults who have lost hope. Our licensed counselors provide support and create hope by offering various forms of treatment for grief and trauma-no matter the ability to pay. That's how we serve all.
Your gift of:
• $50 provides materials for a child processing trauma through Play Therapy
• $100 provides a therapy session for a child, couple, family or individual
• $250 provides 6 weeks of social skills groups for an adolescent
• $500 provides 12 weeks of social skills groups for an adolescent
• $1000 provides family case management and multiple treatment modalities
All gifts are appreciated and go to serving those in need in Brown, Monroe, Owen, Morgan, Lawrence and Orange Counties. If you wish to set up a recurring gift, please select from the gift frequency options. Any questions about your online donation can be addressed to Cheri Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-236-1411. Thank you again for choosing to support Catholic Charities Bloomington. May God abundantly bless you and your family.