Thank you for providing the opportunity for your son to participate in the 7th Grade PRACTICE Scholarship Test for the Class of 2025. This test is non-refundable and may only be taken once.
Please be aware of the following details:
- Doors open at 8:00 AM at the main entrance to the school by the white flag poles and Vietnam Memorial.
- Doors close at 8:15 AM- no one will be permitted to enter the building after that time.
- Testing starts PROMPTLY at 8:30 AM and will conclude between 11:15 AM – 11:30 AM.
- Students will be dismissed via the same doors they entered the building.
- Please make arrangements to meet your son at the dismissal of test.
- Please have your son bring TWO number 2 pencils to the exam and a bottle of water.
- Calculators are not permitted.
- Cell phones are permitted but must be powered off-phones will be handed in to classroom proctor prior to test.
- Dress code is casual – no uniform necessary.
- Deadline to register is Friday, April 17, 2020, at 12:00 PM
Office of Admissions
Tests dates are either Saturday, April 18, and Sunday, April 19, 2020. Students may only take test once.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.