Thank you for providing the opportunity for your son to participate in the 7th Grade PRACTICE Scholarship Test for the Class of 2024. We look forward to meeting him on his test date. Please be aware of the following details:
- Check-in for all tests is between 8:00 AM at the main entrance to the school by the white flag poles and Vietnam Memorial.
- Doors close at 8:15 AM-no one will be permitted to enter the building after that time.
- Testing starts PROMPTLY at 8:30AM and will conclude between 11:15AM – 11:30AM.
- Students will be dismissed via the same doors they entered the building.
- Please make arrangements to meet your son at the dismissal of test.
- Please have your son bring TWO number 2 pencils to the exam.
- Calculators are not permitted.
- Cell phones are permitted but must be powered off-phones will be handed in to classroom proctor prior to test.
- Dress code is casual – no uniform necessary.
- Deadline to register is Friday, April 26, 2019 at 12:00PM
Office of Admissions
Tests date choices are either Saturday, April 27, 2019 or Sunday, April 28, 2019. Students may only take test once.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.