Thank you for providing the opportunity for your son to participate in the 8th Grade Scholarship Entry Exam for the Class of 2024. We look forward to meeting him on his test date. Please be aware of the following details:
- Doors open at 8:00 AM at the main entrance to the school by the white flag poles and Vietnam Memorial.
- Doors close at 8:15 AM- no one will be permitted to enter the building after that time.
- Testing starts PROMPTLY at 8:30 AM and will conclude between 11:15 AM – 11:30 AM.
- Students will be dismissed via the same doors they entered the building.
- Please make arrangements to meet your son at the dismissal of test.
- Please have your son bring TWO number 2 pencils to the exam and a bottle of water.
- Calculators are not permitted.
- Cell phones are permitted but must be powered off-phones will be handed in to classroom proctor prior to test.
- Dress code is casual – no uniform necessary.
- Deadline to register is Friday, October 11, 2019 at 12:00 PM
Office of Admissions
Tests date are either Saturday, October 12, 2019, Sunday, October 13, 2019 or Sunday, October 19, 2019. Students may only take test once.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.