Purchase your tickets Online!
After completing your transaction through our secure site you will receive a receipt by e-mail. Simply check in at the gift shop when you arrive.
We are open for FALL/WINTER HOURS with social distancing precautions. General Admission from 9:00 - 4:00. If you are looking for a Guided Tour please checkout on this page.
Most of the park is outdoors, please wear comfortable shoes and seasonal clothing. We are stroller and wheelchair friendly, however not all paths are paved.
Covid-19 Visitation Guidelines:
- Please observe all posted signs and staff directions to ensure as safe & enjoyable visit.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6-feet between family groups.
- Special events and encounters may have additional masking requirements.
- One person from each group should purchase tickets for everyone.
- Avoid touching the hand railings and door knobs.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Use one-way entrances and exits.
Environmental Related Closures/Conditions:
On rare occasions, Wildlife Images may have to close because of ice, snow or other Environmental-related conditions. We will always attempt to post such closures on the front page of the web site. However we may not be able to make it into the office to do so! Park admission generally carries on, rain or shine, so please dress appropriately.
Ask about our Membership Program to gain FREE general admission year round!
If you have any questions, or for the most up-to-date information on weather-related or holiday closures, call us at 541-476-0222.