Sunday, June 19, 2022, 4:00 pm EDT
Live and Livestream Event
Live in Marc A. Scorca Hall, National Opera Center (Opera America)
330 Seventh Avenue at 29th Street, New York City
Ms. Faselt will perform Strauss' Four Last Songs, a selection of English and French art songs, and a Wagner aria. Mr. Khan will perform a Brahms piano solo set.
Ms. Faselt is the 2019 recipient of WSNY’s Ursula Springer Award, and many other awards. She is one of only eight to be awarded the 2022 Birgit Nilsson Masterclass opportunity in Ms. Nilsson's hometown in Sweden. Upcoming performances: Helmwige in the Hollywood Bowl's Die Walküre, Act III, on July 17 and at the Detroit Opera on September 17, 18, and 20.
This event will be presented both live and livestream.
- For the live event, proof of vaccinations and IDs will be checked; masks are required. Please reserve soon, as capacity is limited.
- Please select LIVE EVENT or LIVESTREAM.
- Please reserve for the livestream before the scheduled hour. If you aren't available at this time, the livestream will be accessible for three days after the event.
Pricing (register below)
- WSNY Members: $15.00/person for live or livestream
- Non-Members: $20.00/person for live or livestream