Click here to indicate interest in joining a support group on one of our conference topics!
The Integrated Health Conference is open to the public and features the evidence-based merging of conventional and complementary therapies with Christian spirituality, presented by respected specialists in their fields related to integrated mental and physical health.
Christian spirituality envisions a much more comprehensive concept of human health than merely biological health. In the story of human flourishing and renewal, there is a notable correlation between inward (spiritual) and outward (biological) health. This correlation is now being recognized in the growing field of integrative medicine wherein the correlation is being confirmed by a mounting number of highly respected evidence-based medical studies.
Saturday April 13th 2019 | 8:30am - 4:15pm | Lunch Included
- Plenary Including Q&A: Joseph "Skip" Ryan M.Div., D.D.
- Children in the Digital Age: Cliff Bogue M.D.
- Substance Abuse: Joseph "Skip" Ryan M.Div., D.D.
- Anxiety and Depression: Andrea Kim M.D.
- Relational Health: Jeff White PH.D., LMFT
- Creating Capacity: Dawn Madsen
- Dignity and Dementia: John Dunlop, M.D.
Presented by and Hosted at Christ Presbyterian Church, 135 Whitney Ave., New Haven CT. Contact us with any questions: 203-777-6960.